Camp Full Monte Reviews
- 5.0Peter K. July 2019AdvantagesClothing optional secret garden.NegativesThere is a herd of goats that sleep on the road up to the campsite, so be careful driving around the corners up to the property.Fairy tale garden for the whole familyMy wife, daughter and I love this secret garden. The view of the stars, moon and planets are amazing! The view of the mountains and nature is breath taking. The home cooked meals every night is served with food fresh from the organic garden. The whole design and build of the place has given me inspiration to my own off-grid cabin. This is the greatest camp area in the world!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Ramin T. October 2018Advantagesecological Place with plenty Spots for Tents Yoga platform!! very clean sanitary facilities calm area up a hill great Fireplace!NegativesNONE!Outstanding Nature Spot with amazing HostWe (f22,m27) have been at this beautiful place in October 2018 and technically it was closed at the time. But Steve the (very helpful!) host let us stay there anyway for a night and we had a really beautiful, calm and pleasent stay in a tent. We have been to a lot of places in europe, but this was by... far one of the most beautiful ones. Steve is totally a true nature and eco lover and has created an outstanding eco spot where you can settle and calm down. We had everything you need (composting toilette, clean showers and a lot of space for cooking). If you like nature, and calm eco spots, than you definetly have to visit this one!! Thanks so much Steve for letting us stay at your wonderful place! Anna & RaminAnswered from Camp Full Monte February 1, 2019Thanks for the kind words Ramin. I'm just glad I was on-site when you visited. I do hope we get to meet again when the campsite and all it's facilities are fully open.1 camper found this rating helpful.
- 5.0Alessandro S. July 2018Advantages- Abgeschiedenheit und Ruhe - Tolle Gastgeber und besondere Gäste - Clothing-Optional Ansatz - Tolles, frisches Essen - SauberkeitNegativesWir haben für uns keine Nachteile ausgemacht.Einzigartiger Ort, um Natur und Natürlichkeit zu erlebenWir haben nach sehr guten Erfahrungen mit einem Eco-Camp in Portugal explizit nach einem Ort gesucht, der ebenfalls offline in jeglicher Hinsicht ist. Und diesen haben wir im Camp Full Monte gefunden. Es ist genau wie in den vielen positiven Bewertungen beschrieben: Denise und Steve sind tolle Gastgeber,... es ist wunderbar ruhig und alles ist perfekt sauber und gemütlich. Wenn wir tagsüber unterwegs waren und Montenegro erkundet haben, hat es sich immer angefühlt, als würden wir nach Hause kommen. Wir haben das Clamping-Paket gebucht und können es nur empfehlen, denn das leckere Abendessen von Denise sollte man nicht verpassen! Steve stellt schon vorab das Zelt auf und achtet darauf, dass die Zelte genug Abstand voneinander haben. Dass das Full Monte Clothing Optional ist, macht es endgültig zu einem ganz besonderen Ort. Es war nach dem Besuch von FKK-Stränden unsere erste Naturisten-Erfahrung und wir hoffen, dass wir weitere Orte wie das Full Monte auf unseren Reisen finden werden. Wir hoffen, sehr bald wieder nach Montenegro und zum Full Monte zu reisen. Vielen Dank, Denise und Steve. Wir hoffen, dass das Camp Full Monte noch lange so bleibt, wie wir es kennenlernen durften1 camper found this rating helpful.
- 5.0Jo S. June 2018Camping pureWer Camping pur sucht in familiärer Athmosphäre, abseits der Touristenströme, wird diesen Platz lieben.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Josh and Laura M. August 2017Advantages- Very welcoming owners and friendly guests - Eco campsite with superb facilities - Beautiful locationNegatives- Slightly difficult to get to and from without a car, but no problem if you don't mind climbing the hill!Uniquely friendly atmosphere in a beautfiul locationWe had a fantastic few days staying with Denise and Steve at the beginning of our trip around the southern Balkans. We were made to feel immediately welcome and this was the only campsite we stayed at where there was a genuine 'family' atmosphere with guests and owners relaxing with each other in the... evening. A delicious paella on the second evening courtesy of Alejandro (not a permanent volunteer unfortunately) was the highlight of our stay, and eating it with Denise, Steve and the other guests summed up the communal atmosphere of the campsite. Despite not having a car, the campsite was easily accesible from Herceg Novi by taxi or - albeit unfrequently - by bus. In any case we were fortunate to be offered several lifts around the bay by other guests! The facilities were perfectly maintained (and fully sustainable!), and guests who wished to keep themselves to themselves more were able to. We were sad to leave after only three nights, and hope one day to return to Montenegro.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Tony D. August 2017Super !!!!!Superbe expérience ! Merci beaucoup pour ce séjour inoubliable ! Hôtes très attentionnés et à l'écoute, installation de qualité et tranquillité assurée. Ne pas hésiter !!!!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0James P. August 2017Great place to visit, fantastic hostsLoved it! First time I have been to an Eco-Camp and its great that there are people out there living, and encouraging, us to live a clean life when it comes to water and energy. Steve and Denise were fantastic hosts and catered for our every need. They really put the effort in to make a wholesome and... varied lunch and dinner which tasted amazing everytime. The place was well maintained and there are lots of games available to play (encouraged for group activites at night) for entertainment and furnishings to eat or relax at. We went in the "nude optional" season and did not feel pressured in the slightest to be so ourselves! We did however give it a go as it is such a friendly environment, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. For your concern if you read other reviews, there were no issues with water or power and is a great Eco Camp to stay at. A car is highly suggested so that you can visit the local areas, otherwise getting a bus around is a little inconvenient. Highly recommended!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Julia E. August 2017AdvantagesÖkologisch, sauber, sehr familiär.NegativesDas Meer ist 8km entfernt.Wunderschön, sauber, ökologisch und familiärWir waren eigentlich auf der Durchreise und wollten nur eine Nacht bleiben, aber der Campingplatz ist einfach toll und vor allem die Betreiber Steve und Denise mit ihrer Hündin Daisy sind freundlich und herzlich, sodass wir schliesslich drei Tage blieben. Es herrscht eine sehr familäre atmosphäre und... Abends sitzt man gerne beisammen, unterhält sich oder spielt eines der vielen Gesellschaftsspiele. Es gibt eine Küche mit Ausstattung, wo man sich seine Mahlzeiten zubereiten kann oder man isst Abends Köstliches von Denise. Die Anlage ist sehr sauber und es wird auf Nachhaltigkeit und Ressourcenschonung geachtet. Alles in allem uneingeschränkt zu empfehlen!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Gabrijela A. July 2017AdvantagesYou can rent the tent with the bedding. The hosts are very nice and helpful. The place is really beautiful.NegativesNothing really, except the extreme heat in Montenegro! And that's why the camp is the place to be!Wonderful stayI recommend this camp to anyone who enjoys relaxing and meeting nice people out there in the nature of beautiful Montenegro. My husband and I spent only two night in July but we will definately comme back. The camp is very well maintained, you can walk around and drive to the near beaches. The hosts are super, super friendly and they provide detailed information about the area. In any case, you will not regret your choice!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0stephanie a. July 2017Great get-away tripThe camp is in a quaint location. It is a little bit difficult to access without a car as it is up a mountain side. However, the area was clean, quiet and has a wonderful atmosphere. A friend and I went there for some time away from the city and it was perfect. Denise and Steve were great hosts and very... helpful. They also have the cutest dog, Daisy. Overall, I would recommend this campground for those looking to stay put most the time with a little hiking. Herceg Novi is close with a car and is a beautiful little place.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Katerina A. July 2017AdvantagesPeaceful, Well organised, relaxingNegativesNothing, we loved it.Relaxing, friendly, organisedWe are a lesbian couple and we had planned staying at Full Monte for 4 days. We enjoyed so much that we ended up spending there about a week. The location is fantastic for relaxing and having peace. The camping is very well organised, and we found the facilities clean and well thought of. The kitchen... has everything you may need. The place is close enough to a beach and all restaurants and supermarkets that you may need, if you have a car.The owners are there when you need them and leave you space when you need to relax. They grow their own vegetables and you can use them to cook. Nice shadow for tents. Great atmosphere. Clothing optional is really clothing optional, it feels the same whatever you choose, with clothes or without.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Kelly N. July 2017AdvantagesKitchen, BBQ, dining area are excellent.NegativesOnly for tents, no drive in access for motor homes. Although, they do have tents for rent.Relaxing campsite with spotless facilitiesSteve and Denise offer a welcome unmatched elsewhere. Their campsite is beautiful and offers shady pitches an easy drive from the beach. With amazing eco credentials and excellent cooking facilities, the site encourages a friendly atmosphere with a lovely dining area. The showers and toilets are spotless, the kitchen is well stocked and there's even cold beers in the fridge! Definitely highly recommended.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Harry S. July 2017AdvantagesQuiet, relaxed and friendlyNegativesLimit electricitySurprisingly goodA very nice, clean quiet ECO campsite. Friendly people. Definitely a place where you want to stay. They have an open kichen which you can use. All equipement you need is available. Someday we will be back. By the way this place is only for tents.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Dominik H. July 2017Advantagesfriendliness and seclusion of mass tourismRelaxingWe only stayed for one night because of the wood fires in montenegro but enjoyed it a lot. The camping place is wonderful if u want to have a quiet place far away from the typical tourism. But even when the camping place is wonderfull, their owners are even more wonderful. Steve and Denis are very nice in any kind of help u need and even better... the dinner from Denis was maybe the best we got in our holidays. We definitly want to come again!!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Myka R. June 2017Advantagesquiet, clean, well-equipped, eco-friendly, good soft grass for tent pitchesNegativeslimited wifi/phone servicechilled outI spent a week here in June 2017, having read great reviews online. It was super quiet, friendly, and relaxing.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Lauren T. June 2017AdvantagesQuiet and peaceful.NegativesCouldn't find a fault.Invigorating and relaxing!I was at Camp Full Monte for a weekend of yoga and wellness and it was such an amazing setting to relax and unwind. The food was amazing and the way the water system has been set up to be eco friendly is awe inspiring. Thanks for a great weekend.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Rebecca P. June 2017AdvantagesNature, relaxation, sustainability, conversation, funNegativesAbsolutely nothing.A perfect place to leave your worries behind you and be at one with natureOo la laa, Camp Full Monte :) I had the pleasure of staying there for a Yoga and Pampering weekend last month. Steve and Denise were fabulous hosts: friendly, communicable, knowledgable and fun. The food was delicious, a real taste sensation - I'm not sure I've ever had so many colours on my plate! The... setting was gorgeous too with plenty of shady areas to pitch your tent and it was wonderful doing yoga surrounded by the sounds of nature. Thanks so much guys - see you at the next one for sure!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Jakub Z. June 2017AdvantagesQuiteness. Optional nudity. Very friendly owners.Close to natureI spent with my wife and two sons three night on this wonderful camping. It's a very peaceful place, close to nature and far from other human settlements. We felt very relaxed on this camping. That’s exactly what we were looking for! Available accessories: Kitchen with all accessories was available for... usage. Place was very clean and tidy. Location: Beaches (also two naturist beaches), supermarket and the nearby town – Igalo - are located about 10-15 minutes by car. There is a small water stream in walking distance from camping, in the afternoon we used to have a walk to this stream. Eco: It’s organized in a very ecological way, a lot of goods are reused on this camp: water from showers and dishes is filtered and user for plant watering, innovative toilets produce compost. Power is generated by solar panels, usb charging stations were available. Landlords: Denis and Steve are very interesting and friendly people. We hope to meet them again! We recommend this camping to people who are looking for quiet place in which they may feel free and close to nature.No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Kirsten J. July 2016Advantages- Best hosts ever - Clean - Communal kitchen - Quiet - Lots of shadeNegatives- You need a car to go to the campside (or it is a serious workout)Eco tourism at its best!We absolutely loved our stay with Denise and Steve (and Daisy the dog)! They are very welcoming people and run a great eco-campside with lots of interesting features (such as compost toilets that feel like 'real' toilets, vegetable gardens, grey water systems). The campside has lots of shade and hammocks... and chairs to relax in. Clothing is optional; a first time for us and we couldn't have picked a better place! We felt really comfortable. The location is great: a quiet spot in the mountains, but near Herceg Novi and the beautiful bays of Kotor. We definitely recommend Full Monte to everyone!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!
- 5.0Martin H. July 2016AdvantagesEcht tot rust kunnen komen Goed eten Gezelligheid, omdat je samen met andere gasten kunt eten De weg naar de camping is goede workoutNegativesGeenFantastisch!!Steve, Denise en hun hond Daisy zijn echt fantastische hosts en beheren een geweldige camping. We hadden niet van tevoren geboekt, maar dat was gelukkig geen probleem. In eerste instantie wilden we maar een paar dagen blijven, maar het zijn er 9 geworden!! Ze zijn de eigenaren van een kleine ecocamping... met superschone faciliteiten, een simpele maar goede keuken, grote tentplaatsen, een groentetuin en natuurlijk veel gastvrijheid. Denise is ook een heel goede kok. Ze kookt bijna elke doordeweekse avond en het eten komt bijna altijd uit de groentetuin. We spraken met elkaar over het feit of naturisme goed zou zijn voor het verdere verloop van hun camping. Er zijn namelijk niet veel mensen die zich comfortabel voelen bij naakt zijn. Voor ons was het de eerste ervaring met naturisme en we konden ons geen betere introductie wensen. Het feit dat je de mogelijkheid hebt om kleding te dragen maakt het makkelijker er heen te gaan, vooral als je nog geen ervaring hebt met naturisme. We vonden het ongemakkelijker om wel kleding te dragen dan geen kleding. De sfeer op de camping is echt heel relaxed en er wordt op geen enkele manier druk uitgeoefend. We kunnen deze camping dan ook iedereen aanraden, jong, oud, alleenstaanden, stellen en families. Thank you for the good time you gave us!No campers have found this rating helpful yet. Be the first!