Camping Torremolinos Comentários
- 1.0Ivo D. Fevereiro 2018PositivosNon, just avoid this oneNegativosGiven word means nothing hereConfirmed booking means nothing, arrogant and aggressive stuff. Avoid this campsWhile traveling in Spain with my family in a camper, I need to fly out of the country for couple of days, therefore looking for a campsite, where can my family spend few days in safe place. I did call this campsite, was assured there is capacity available and was asked to send an email with details,... required days... which I did. 3 days later I got an email from the campsite confirming the booking for requested days (this happened 1 week before our arrival). When arrived, the man on reception says there is no capacity. To my argument, that we have confirmed reservation he was aggressive, shout to me "why do you not understand we have no space? I explained him again, that in few hours, I’m flying out, and there is no other option for us to go somewhere else and we have confirmed reservation directly from their campsite. The man says, that is our problem. When I asked for contact for manager, he refused and pushed me out of the office. We were thinking about the options, one of them was Stellplatz in Malaga, so my wife asked the receptionist for at least empting our toilet and to get fresh water into the car. He refused. Can you believe this? In my opinion the man enjoys fact somebody is in trouble and dependent on him and simply enjoys fact he can cause us a trouble. If you do not agree with such approach, boycott this campsite. Ler mais Ler menos1 campista achou esta avaliação útil.
- 1.0roby m. Julho 2017Negativostutto!!!orribile!!!camping orribile! è un parcheggio! non un campeggio! sporco e scomodo e confort zero! personale scortese e avidi! no internet free! parcheggio scarso e carissimo! il più scarso campeggio che mi è capitato andare! servizi scarsi! io come tanti ospiti dopo pochissimo tempo siamo scappati! x rispetto ai campeggi chiudetelo!!!!!!!!!! Ler mais Ler menosNenhum campista achou esta avaliação útil ainda. Seja o primeiro!
- 1.0heinz p. Julho 2016PositivosStellplatz ist geräumig.NegativosSchmutzig, zu teuer.Unsauber und teuerWenn in der Dusche 1 (!) Haken montiert ist, dessen Kopf so groß ist, dass man nur etwas drüberhängen kann, muss alles andere, wie auf dem WC, am Boden platziert werden. WLAN für 24h € 4,-- Nach den unsauberen Erlebnissen, begründet sich mein Ärger noch durch Ablehnung der Kartenzahlung. Fazit: nicht empfehlenswert. Ler mais Ler menos2 campistas acharam esta avaliação útil.
- 1.0Stefanie M. Março 2015PositivosIt is the only camp in this area.NegativosNoisy ExpensiveHorribleWell, it is a good campsite, if it is late at night and you do not find another one (like us). But that is the only reason for staying there. The camp is situated between the motorway and the airport, so it is quite noise. The parcels are sandy, so with a tent it is pretty bad. The sanitary facilities... are ok and clean, but there are just two showers with hot water and you should use them just for two minutes. This all would have been not that bad, if the camp would not be the most expensive in whole Andalusia apparently. We paid with a tent about 23 € in the pre-season. We do not know if there is anything special around but the area is not the nicest. This camp is not worth a longer stay. Ler mais Ler menos1 campista achou esta avaliação útil.
- 2.0Ja T. Abril 20142 campistas acharam esta avaliação útil.